Nichols, Cauley & Associates, LLC
A Professional Services Firm
Through knowledgeable team members, exceptional service and the success of our clients, the Nichols Cauley team has grown to a practice of over 100 team members with offices strategically located throughout Georgia to provide opportunities for our clients and fellow team members. Our current offices are located in Atlanta, Calhoun, Canton, Dalton, Dublin, Kennesaw, Marietta, Rome, and Warner Robins. Although we operate out of 9 locations, we operate as a team utilizing the professionals best qualified to perform services for you.
We are committed to providing expert service to our clients. All of our team members attend timely continuing education that provides them with the knowledge and resources to continually exceed client's expectations and meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace. Nichols Cauley is a multi-disciplined firm consisting of:
- Business Development Specialists
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Financial Planners™
- Certified Internal Auditors
- Certified Government Auditing Professionals
- Certified Valuation Analysts
- Certified Information Systems Auditors
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Financial Advisors/Registered Representatives.
- Certified Global Management Accountants
- Personal Financial Specialists
- Certified Professional in Human Resources
- Certified Information Technology Professionals
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance
We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience, and financial insight.
We believe through success comes responsibilities. Our team members are actively involved in various civic and business organizations in the communities we serve. We are members of:
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Community Banker's Association
- Georgia Bankers Association
- Government Finance Officer's Association
- Chambers of Commerce
- as well as many other organizations.
Our firm is committed to providing quality services to our clients. Our commitment to quality has been the foundation of Nichols Cauley since inception. We are proud that we were a voluntary charter member of the Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Division for CPA Firms. We are also a member of the SEC section (SECPS) due to our expansion of assurance services to publicly traded companies. We are proud of the fact that we have successfully completed all of our peer reviews. Copies of the report from our most recent peer review and the AICPA letter of acceptance are available upon request. The report included an unqualified opinion and the Firm received no Letter of Comments as a result of peer review. Only a small percent of all firms in the United States receive such an Honor.